2020 Expo Cancelled
Effective March 13th, 2020 The Great Lakes Section IFT has made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel our annual supplier’s expo and dinner (the After Party), scheduled for April 21st due to the corona virus concerns. Multiple attendee and supplier companies have travel bans or no visitor policies in place which would have had a significant effect on expected attendance. We have already secured a date for next year’s event which will be April 20, 2021.
Because of this change, you have 3 options available.
- You may choose to rollover your payment to the 2021 show - keep same booth and sponsorship, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to rollover your registration fee.
- We encourage suppliers to consider donating to the section (part or all of your registration fee) so that we can continue to support our students. We will add a list of the names of the suppliers who are able to do this to the website so that you will continue to be recognized as a supporting member or supplier to our section. There is a “donate now” link on the website for a separate donation or you may request that we keep all of the fees previously sent in for the event.
- We are offering a full refund to all who have signed up. This event is the main fundraiser for our non-profit section for scholarships and support of students in the industry. Contact email@example.com if you'd like a full refund.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this situation with announcements and refunds. We also appreciate the loyalty and support of our supplier base and hope to see you at many future functions.
Please reach out to Sue Riippa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lela Squire (email@example.com) if you have additional questions or concerns.
42nd Annual Great Lakes IFT Suppliers Day
This year's EXPO and After Party will be better than ever.
- Talk to suppliers from the US and Canada.
- Network with industry professionals.
- Check out the latest in new products and services in the food and beverage industry.
Come As You Are
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
36 Hamblin Ave
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Free admission and door prizes!
2:00 - 5:30 PM Suppliers' Expo
6:00 PM The After Party - Record Box Loft
Join us for The After Party at Record Box Loft in Battle Creek, MI. Featuring small bites and libation stations (Michigan wines, craft beers and ciders) Newly opened venue Record Box Loft is located on the top floor of the Record Box where Handmap Brewing occupies the bottom floor. This location is a short two block walk from the Kellogg Arena. The 2020 event will be a much more casual function where everyone can relax and enjoy their after show time. Michigan inspired foods will be prepared by Kitchen Proper.
After Party Registration