Let the Good Times Roll with GLS-IFT
Exhibitors - Start planning now for how you will have fun and be creative in both your booth presentation and your attire. The winner receives a free booth space for 2020 and the runner up a free wine dinner in 2020.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
36 Hamblin Ave
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Free admission and door prizes!
Badge registrations are closed but walk-ins are welcomed!
Please bring a business card to registration.
Advance shipments to the Kellogg Arena should not arrive more than 3 or 4 days in advance and should be clearly marked with their booth number and company name. There will also be a special area to stage packages for a return shipment to you as well (bring your own labels and packing tape!).
Attn: Ben Randels/IFT Event April 17
USP/Fedex Deliveries send to:
Kellogg Arena, 1 McCamly Square, Battle Creek, MI 49017
Regular Deliveries (via truck) send to:
Kellogg Arena, 36 Hamblin Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49017
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Exhibitor Check-in & setup—also buffet lunch available for exhibitors until 1:30 PM.
2:00 - 6:00 PM Suppliers' Expo
7:00 - 10:00 PM Wine Dinner
Join us for our annual wine dinner at FireKeepers Casino Hotel in Battle Creek, MI. Chef Michael McFarlen has created an outstanding menu for this event and he and FireKeeper's sommelier will share their extensive wine knowledge for the evening's pairing of food and wine.
The cost is $85 each seat or $850 each table of 10 seats.
- Easy online booth registration system.
- Choose your booth location - first come, first served!
- Online Exhibitor Booth Map/Floorplan means marketing from registration until the day of the event.
- Edit your booth information up until March 27, 2019.
- Sponsor recognition on the website, in all marketing, in the exhibitor guide, and on banners at event.
- Searchable and downloadable exhibitor list available to all attendees and visitors to the website for all-year recognition.
- Link to your company listing in your email signature to market your attendance to your customers. Replace 152 with your booth number in this weblink:
- Add the Supplier's Expo logo to your email signature as well!
Booth Space: $300.00 for each 10x10 booth. Booth Includes pipe and drape area with one 6' draped table, two chairs, and a standard booth sign.
Extra 6 Foot Table: $25
Wine Dinner: $85 per person, Table of 10 for $850
Need to pay for your booth, booth item or wine dinner? Visit the Pay Now page
Click Here to learn more.
Thanks for supporting Great Lake IFTs Suppliers' Expo!
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions that are required to be accepted before registering a booth.
Online Registration Directions
- View the map by clicking on the registration link: > Suppliers' Expo 2019 Registration
- Booths that are "green" are available. Booths that are "red" are already sold. Booths that are "yellow" are in process of being reserved.
- Booths can be held for 15 minutes and will be released if registration is not completed at the end of 15 minutes.
- If you want to reserve one booth you can either click on "Begin Booth Registration" or click on the green pin of the booth you'd like to reserve and "Click Here to Reserve" hyperlink.
- Choose the number of booths you want to reserve (1, 2, 3, or more)
- Insert the booth number.
- You will need to read and accept the payment terms to continue registration.
- If you accidentally exit the registration page you can continue registration by clicking on the booth icon on the map and supply the two words on the registration screen.
- You can also order carpet and electricity in the payment system.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- # of booths
- Booth number(s)
- Company name, address, phone, and url
- Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
- Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with Suppliers' Expo 2019 info.)
- 50 word company description
- Product or service category (choose from list)
Registrations received after March 27th will not be included in the exhibitor guide.
$150.00 refundable prior to March 20, 2019
No refunds after March 20, 2019
There is a limit of one company per booth
To view the Suppliers' Expo Floorplan. > click here
Lake Superior Level
Lake Michigan Level
2018 Exhibitor Guide