Exhibitors - this year's theme is Set Sail with GLS-IFT! Start planning now for how you will have fun and be creative in both your booth presentation and your attire. The winner receives a free booth space for 2019 and the runner up a free wine dinner in 2019.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
36 Hamblin Ave
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Free admission and door prizes!
Advance shipments to the Kellogg Arena should not arrive more than 3 or 4 days in advance and should be clearly marked with their booth number and company name. There will also be a special area to stage packages for a return shipment to you as well (bring your own labels and packing tape!).
Attn: Jeff Weber/IFT Event May 2
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Exhibitor Check-in & setup—also buffet lunch available for exhibitors until 1:30 PM.
2:00 - 6:00 PM Suppliers' Expo
7:00 - 10:00 PM Wine Dinner
The wine dinner will be held at FireKeepers Casino Hotel which is located about 10 minutes from downtown Battle Creek and the Kellogg Arena right along I-94.
Visit the Pay Now page to pay for the Wine Dinner.
- Easy online booth registration system.
- Choose your booth location - first come, first served!
- Online Exhibitor Booth Map/Floorplan means marketing from registration until the day of the event.
- Edit your booth information up until April 11, 2018.
- Sponsor recognition on the website, in all marketing, in the exhibitor guide, and on banners at event.
- Searchable and downloadable exhibitor list available to all attendees and visitors to the website for all-year recognition.
- Link to your company listing in your email signature to market your attendance to your customers. Replace 152 with your booth number in this weblink:
- Add the Supplier's Expo logo to your email signature as well!
Booth Space: $300.00 for each 10x10 booth. Booth Includes pipe and drape area with one 6' draped table, two chairs, and a standard booth sign.
Extra 6 Foot Table: $25
Wine Dinner: $85 per person, Table of 10 for $850
Need to pay for your booth, booth item or wine dinner? Visit the Pay Now page
Click Here to learn more.
Thanks for supporting Great Lake IFTs Suppliers' Expo!
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions that are required to be accepted before registering a booth.
Online Registration Directions
- View the map by clicking on the registration link: > Suppliers' Expo 2018 Registration
- Booths that are "green" are available. Booths that are "red" are already sold. Booths that are "yellow" are in process of being reserved.
- Booths can be held for 15 minutes and will be released if registration is not completed at the end of 15 minutes.
- If you want to reserve one booth you can either click on "Begin Booth Registration" or click on the green pin of the booth you'd like to reserve and "Click Here to Reserve" hyperlink.
- Choose the number of booths you want to reserve (1, 2, 3, or more)
- Insert the booth number.
- You will need to read and accept the payment terms to continue registration.
- If you accidentally exit the registration page you can continue registration by clicking on the booth icon on the map and supply the two words on the registration screen.
- You can also order carpet and electricity in the payment system.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- # of booths
- Booth number(s)
- Company name, address, phone, and url
- Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
- Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with Suppliers' Expo 2018 info.)
- 50 word company description
- Product or service category (choose from list)
Registrations received after April 11th will not be included in the exhibitor guide.
$150.00 refundable prior to April 4, 2018
No refunds after April 11, 2018
There is a limit of one company per booth
To view the Suppliers' Expo Floorplan. > click here